Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week one down! Way too many to go

Well folks, I've made it a week so far in Iraq and it is not too shabby out here.  My routine is as follows:

1. wake up/shower
2. go to work
3. act like I'm working...just kidding if there is work to be done I am on it!
4. eat
5. go to the gym
6. shower
7. return to cell block "G" for the night

Overall life could be much worse.  The hardest part of my day is figuring out what to do with it.  When I'm not working, I spend a lot of time researching for Skate Dog Studios, advertisement, blogging, things such as that.  For instance, today's adventure has been setting up my Skate Dog Studios fan page...it's awesome you should become a fan http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hubert-NC/Skate-Dog-Studios/125246479451#/pages/Hubert-NC/Skate-Dog-Studios/125246479451
and then I twiddle my thumbs and think...because I might just be one of the most impatient people you have ever met.  I think about things such as "did I just waste my time on this fanpage?" "how are things going at home in North Carolina" "will people like my product" "how can I make my product better?" "how can I make my product better while I'm stuck in Iraq" etc.  the list goes on.  Sigh, I just hope the time passes quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment