Thursday, August 6, 2009

We got a first timer here!

Skate Dog Studios blog...take one. So here we go, it's day one of my new blog and new business, Skate Dog Studios. I make elevated pet feeders made out of skateboard decks, my dogs seem to like them well enough. It's a lot more work than I ever expected, that's for sure. Right now I have about 25 skate boards laying on my kitchen table and more in the garage I just sanded down...did I mention that I also have a day job as a defense contractor that is about to send me to Iraq in a couple of weeks? It complicates starting a business just a little bit.

I've never written a blog before, I'm a first timer, so bear with me. I thought it would be interesting to not only record the ups and downs of starting an online business, but to outline my adventures from a far. It's going to be a busy next couple of weeks for sure...more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment