Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Etsy Things

I'm not going to lie, I spend a lot of time on Etsy...People make really cool stuff!  Here are a few of my favorite things:

1.) The infamous DIRTY/CLEAN dishwasher sign by wonbien


http://www.etsy.com/listing/62515959/quick-flick-clean-dirty-dishwasher-sign

No joke, the day before I found this bad bear I was just thinking to myself "hmmm, maybe if I got a dirty/clean sign for the dishwasher I wouldn't be the only one in the house to load/unload the dishwasher..." You watch out wonbien a sale is coming your way!

2.) Bird measuring spoons by beehivekitchenware


http://www.etsy.com/listing/67291095/bird-measuring-spoons

Now I'm not the most fabulous or motivated cook in the world, but I feel like I could be Martha friggin Stewart if I owned these spoons...or, if you don't like that response it could be more like that Rice Crispy treats commercial where the end result is delicious goodies with little to no work involved.  Either way, I firmly believe that these spoons are the bees knees of cooking utensils.

3.) Finally... da da da DA!  The Bearded lumberjack hat!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/64890956/bearded-lumberjack-hat-sz-sm-in-burnt
 
Holy crap it's like beard hair extensions for dudes, or the laaaaaadies.  The only person I know that can grow a stellar beard like this is my buddy, Eric Shepard...until now.  Game on Eric is all I have to say, wait'll I have ownership of my beard hat.  Yeah, I'm a girl, so what?  I'll still destroy you with my faux beard.

2 comments:

  1. I shall not be satisfied until I see a photo of you, in your kitchen, measuring things with bird spoons and rocking your beard hat, with the dishwasher sign prominently featured somewhere in the background.

    My birthday is 2 June. Make it happen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man it's totally on. My mom will be out here then, maybe she will don the beard hat while holding bird spoons and flipping the sign to dirty...sigh.

    ReplyDelete