Saturday, February 13, 2010

Welcome to 2010 here's your blog?

Happy New Year!  I'm only a couple months late, but to my defense, I was busy.  A lot has been going on since last I wrote.  I packed up shop in Iraq, came home, and have been spending time with "the kids" and friends.  So I call February my New Year because I'm finally back in the States and able to do stuff.

First order of business get rid of this damn snow!  The whole reason I live in North Carolina is for the beaches, ocean, warm weather, and, oh yeah, NO SNOW!  So why am I staring outside looking at white stuff?  Tanker loves it.

Tank in the blizzard of 2010

It was actaully pretty funny to wake up this morning and throw snowballs for Tank Tank.  He runs around in the yard looking for them forever.  Mean?  Yes.  Hilarious? Absolutely.


Tanker running in the snow

One might wonder why I don't have any pictures of Ziggy in the snow...That's because he is ridiculously smart and refuses to venture out in it.  Good boy Pig, good boy.


Ziggy, the smarter of my two children

Besides the snow, I've been diligently working on Skate Dog Studios.  A lot has been happening in the last couple of weeks, all for the good!  If you haven't seen it yet, check out the new and improved website:  http://www.skatedogstudios.com/ thanks to the creative minds of Avall designs.  I love it, it has a clean look and is easy to use.  Users can now see several different photos of the many Skate Pet Feeders for sale and soon they will be able to purchase even more items like collars, leashes, beds, toys, etc.  Ashley and Nick also redesigned my blog and Twitter pages, so everything bundles up into a nice neat package.

But enough about me, I want to know what you guys want.  What are your favorite pet items you like to purchase?  What would you like me to blog about?  To me, 2010 is about you - getting you as much good pet info as I can and offering the best pet products possible.  In the coming months I'll be reviewing several different unique pet items with the help of my head quality assurance reps, Ziggy and Tank.  I'll also be trying out different dog treat recipes as well as other fun D.I.Y pet projects and I promise to keep you up-to-date. So email, call, Facebook, and Twitter me away, I'm home and I'm ready:)

1 comment: