Thursday, October 1, 2009

Now I snuck into mom's blog!

It's Ziggy and Tank again, we just snuck into Mom's blog!  Well, it's just me, Ziggy, Tank is just my muscle on this project.  I'm the smarter of the two of us, anyway, Tank just likes to play fetch and I...I can write blogs for pups sake!

Here is a picture of my dumb brother, Tank

Notice the big goofy tongue and bugs bunny feet...

Here is an amazing picture of the ever so smart and handsome, Ziggy (that's me!)


Mom took that picture one day when we went to Onslow Dog Beach, We looooove going there!  And we let everyone know it by yelling out the window as we drive down the road.

Anyway, we just wanted to let our momma know that we haven't forgotten about her over in Iraq.  We are having a lot of fun with our Uncle Troy, Aunt Ashley, Aunt Jynette, and all of our friends, Sarg, Bella, Dingo, and Cali.  Uncle Troy lets us stay up as late as we want and we eat a ton of treats...Sometimes we even get to hang out with our Uncle Deke, he built mom's website and sometimes he falls asleep on our couch!

Don't worry Sarg will protect him!

Well, it's time for my nap and I'm going to go trick Tankie into doing something stupid so he gets in trouble:)  Keep checking http://www.skatedogstudios.com/ and http://www.skatedogstudios.etsy.com/ for new feeders!  And then buy some, I, Mr. Zigmund, QA every single one of them, so you should definitely buy them!  Mom needs to put dog food on the table, you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment